What is Black Magic?
• Black magic known by many different names such as magic spells, spells, hex, sorcery, jadoo, jadu, sihr, witchcraft, voodoo, and curses.
• Black magic is used for evil purposes by invoking the power of evil spirits and even the devil himself.
• Black magic originated in the spirit world. If someone has mastered the art of black magic, they are able to perform sorcery. These black magicians will follow an intricate system of sorcery for several weeks or even months. During these periods, they invoke the spirits from the underworld; they perform rituals and sometimes even do animal or human sacrifices to bind their spells with the underground world. After using these techniques, they are in touch with those evil spirits. Sometimes they are even able to command these spirits as they wish.
How Black Magic is Used Black magicians
- Black Magicians may use these spirits to access information from anyone. These pieces of information may be used to inflict harm to the individual.
- Black magicians may use spirits to mentally torture and physically harm people. There are people driven by jealousy, anger and hate who pay black magicians to inflict harm to their relatives, friends and colleagues.
- Black magicians can even be hired by professionals like lawyers to win cases.
- Politicians and businessmen have at times hired black magicians to defeat their competitors.
- It is also a very common practice in the movie, music and modeling industries.
Black Magic Symptoms
• Keep in mind that most black magic spells are done for specific purposes and therefore ther are endless symptoms black magic can manifest. The effect is felt differently from individual to individual according to their life situations, their overall health, and their mental state. If you are experiencing any of the following, you may need the services of a spiritual healer for a cure for black magic: Unexplained extreme weight loss or gain Terrible headachesBlindnessEyes turning grayInability to sleep, insomnia or over sleepingDepressionFeeling negative energy weighing down on them Very bad breathSeizuresExcessive tearsUnexplained irritability, anger and emotional imbalanceUnexplained infertilityOne or more episodes of miscarriage Inability to menstruate in women or menstruating more than normalUnexplained impotenceVery bad body odorDevelopment of skin conditions all over the body with very bad odorThe occurrence of nightmaresActing angry and not rememberingForgetting incidents and moments of lifeChanges in voiceChanges in appearanceIndulging in excess alcohol, drugs, violence and unprotected/unhealthy sexParanoia (like thinking someone is watching them or out to get them) These are just some of the possible symptoms of black magic. Black magic spells and curses can be tailored specifically to an area in a person's life. Here are a few examples of how black magic can affect your life: Excessive unexplained bad luckUnreasonable fear to go out or leave home Ruined a marriage or other relationships To never maintain a happy relationshipTo struggle and have nothing work in lifeTo be affected with financial lossTo give up everything he/she owns such as a home or business for no reason at allTo become a victim of frequent accidentsTo have paranoiaTo destroy his/her or someone else’s careerTo leave the country for no reasonTo control someone’s mind for sexTo affect his/her healthTo constantly be unhappyTo always be sadTo never succeed in anythingTo go crazy or have psychological problemsTo make people leave his/her life for no reasonTo get in troubleTo stop where he/she is in life and not move forward The victim of a black magic curse might experience supernatural symptoms as well. The following may indicate an undesired supernatural presence in your life: Hearing strange whispering voicesFeeling someone next to them while they sleepHearing someone calling their nameExperiencing paranormal activitiesExperiencing a feeling of being raped or sexually abused while dreaming or while awakeSeeing shadows around themHearing knocking on their door when no one is actually there